Oak Creek Valley History
The Oak Creek Valley Community lies on a 80-acre area originally homesteaded in 1891 by Andrew and Margaret Jackson and another 40-acre area homesteaded in 1918 by J. Earnest Mahurin. To learn more about this 120-acre community, that has been in Cornville for more than 40 years, please click on the link below to see the brochure created by Judith A. Miller for the Cornville Historical Society.
Note: To obtain a printed version of this brochure, Contact Us.
Want to Become a Member?
News & Events
NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS ADOPTS TEAM
OLD POST OFFICE UPDATE